Control Light Switch Router Variable Speed Controller Electric
Motor AC Control Rheostat
1) This router speed control works with any universal AC/DC
brush-type motor, 15 amps or under, to give you control over your
router speed. The result is longer bit life and better results
depending in the application. Featuring a three-way socker switch,
the dial controls router speed as you work on wood, plastic and
2) Plug your router into the control unit and you instantly have a
3) Works with any universal AC/DC brush type motor,15 amps and
4) 6ft cord,USA standard
5) 110v/60hz power cord/ UL Listed
6) Attention: will not work with brushless type motor or soft /slow
1 ) Option-variable speed,shut down,full speed
2 ) Current capacity: 15A
3 ) Voltage capacity : 110v AC
4 ) Size: 6.5*3.8* 3 inches
5 ) Fuse protected, built in metal mounting clamp
6) Three adjustable settings: variable,off, and full
7 ) Three adjustable speeds : low ,medium and high
8 ) Reduces fan noise (decibel level)
Operation Usage :
- For variable speed control , set the Rocker Switch to VAR and turns
the Speed Knob to Low, Medium, or High speed.
- For full speed operation, set the Rocker Switch to FULL.
- When ready, press the Router's Trigger Switch to the ON position to
- During variable speed operation, you can release the Router's
Trigger Switch and turn the Speed Knob to another speed, then
- When finished, release the Router's Trigger Switch and press the
Rocker Wwitch to the (center) OFF position.
- Unplug the Router Speed Control from the electrical outlet.